Subscribe:

For Me and You….

As I drove home the other night,
I heard that old familiar song.
A bittersweet smile touched my lips,
While a tear rolled down my face.
I was flung back, back through time.
Do you remember when you were mine?
We knew we were right. 
We would last forever.
But, what could we know, two kids barely outta school.
What could we do.  Father time had other plans
forever was not for, me and you.
Time has passed.
254275_228565703829830_205878759431858_881813_1758298_n
I have gone on with my life,
I know you have too.
How silly I know,
I saw a glimpse of you the other day.
Don’t you ever wonder how we lost forever?
Do you remember when you were mine?
We knew we would last forever.
But, whoa what could we know?
What could we do?
Father Time had other plans,
so, forever was not for, me and you.
You have been gone for such a long time now.
Day to day, life keeps me busy.
When I least expect it.
I dream of you when the nights turn cold.
Sometimes I still wonder,wonder
What could we know?
What could we do?
Father Time had other plans.
Forever was not for me and you.
Oh tell me why forever was not for me and you......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...