Subscribe:

Meaningless Words

He devourers my soul; my heart, my mind
I’m defenceless & weak almost all the time
The words I say are meaningless to him
He wants more but will I give in?
I love him more than words can say
He means more to me each & everyday
I’m exhausted from thinking about him; I’m confused
When I’m not with him & I’m weak when I’m around him
13-balloon-lonely-girl-sad

The words I say mean nothing at all
They are useless whenever I say them aloud but in
My heart every word matters; every word means the world but to the world or at least to my world they mean nothing
Clarity appears in my mind & finally I see the truth
My words are meaningful but he still wants more he needs more
Can I give him more?
I want to show him how I feel maybe then hell see it’s real
When he can feel me close to his heart; Me on his skin;
In his arms
Maybe then he’ll see how much he truly means to me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...