Subscribe:

Gone Forever

Its been a long time since we've been together
How I wish i had known it earlier
That we cannot be together
Although I didn't expect it to be forever

Action speak louder than words....
How it hurts when you act cold towards me.
You seem to be too wrap up in your own world
Not caring enough to ask or bother to talk to me.

images

Maybe you just don't feel the way I feel into.
What we call " LOVE "
I guess I've expect things that wont really happen.
Fate doesn't really mean to put us thru...

I really missed the feeling of you being near... feeling secured!
Although it played a very memorable part that I'll always treasure,

I'm a stranger who enters in your life,
And a stranger I will go and leave you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...