Subscribe:

Memories Of You


Golden brown autumn leaves are falling from the trees as the weather is getting colder, signifying the end of summer and that winter is fast approaching.
I looked up into the skies to see a whirl wind of colors, dancing to sounds of its own melody as I think of someone dear to me...
I realized that we were miles apart but still under the same blue cotton skies of the day and the same bright starry skies of the night...
I found little comfort knowing this as I felt a pain in heart as the truth of this harsh reality came over me...
I realized that you were gone and I am left here by my self, alone only to be engulfed by memories of the times that we shared together...

With each passing day
I thought that things would become easier but instead
I am torn by emotions of sorrow, regret and joy as I think of things that I did and didn't do with you.
O how much I missed you...
As I close my eyes, I can picture you in my mind's eye.
You are looking beautiful and wonderful as ever.
I think of your smile, your laughter and the sound of your voice along with your warm embrace...
Little things that seemed insignificant before are now the things I hold most dear in my heart as I struggle to try to remember every detail, trying not to forget but the more I tried to hold on to those precious moments the more intense the pain of being without you becomes...
Tears flow through my eyes Jaan...all the time ..
U can't afford all this Jaan ...but I can ...as I have given you my life....

Instead of remembering, I wanted to now forget everything... I wanted to run away and hide from my feelings as I am lost without you but the more I struggled to escape from these emotional bonds that held me captive to this torment, the more it became clear that I am crazy about you and that I was in fact so madly and deeply in love with you...
I can give my life for you...
By - Lubaina Raaj

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...