Subscribe:

The Seperation

Today at this stage of ma life,
I wanna go back where we met and falled for eachotha...
Da way used be wid me, wen u wer blue
and afta dat u smiled...
I wanna go back to that moment, wen at mid night
First time you told me I love you wid all ur feelings...
I wanna go back to da moment wer i was Happy wid u
and dreaming for us, and made promises, which are left incomplete...
I wanna go back and feel and look in those eyes,
In which i can see loads of love for me...
I wanna go back where u used to think of me,
and become red wen a thought me passed, wen i was nt present...
I wanna go back where there were just me and you,
Noone else mattered to us...
I wanna go back and grab u in my arms, and
stop the time untill eternity...
But as i get my senses back, I realize,
That you are no more in my arms, my arms are empty...
That you are gone, and m here alone...
Lonely, In deep pain with no tears...
I need you,
I want you,
I love you,
But,
I cant have you...


By - Jay Dave (J'D)


Also See: I Never Thought
                       Love United

4 comments:

Alka narula said... Reply To This Comment

nice words , but move on is lyf :)

Jay_Dave said... Reply To This Comment

 Yes Alka, Moving on is the only Option Left... :)

Panchali Sengupta said... Reply To This Comment

touching piece...nice work!

Jay_Dave said... Reply To This Comment

 Thanks Panchali... :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...