Subscribe:

Daddy's Arms

mother and newborn baby girlOh, my little girl
such pure joy you bring
Tiny hands on my breast,
a rosebud mouth feeding

Created from the purest 
love of my heart.
A gift from God,
given me,
I proudly present you
to your daddy.

The man of my life,
long awaited
Such pride in his girls,
he holds us both
as i feed you.

I feel his tears 
on my skin 
as he shares his joy of you.
I sigh....
and relax into him,
held gently in his arms.

My life... complete
God gave me daddy
And daddy gave me you.
 
I Love You Jenna.....

-MOM
 
By - Ella  Kay
 
Also See: What's a Mother Worth? 
                 True Romance  

2 comments:

Cynosure said... Reply To This Comment

that was awesome one Jay...
GOD bless u all... :)
Cyno... :)

Jay_Dave said... Reply To This Comment

 Thanks Paji... :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...